Carbon Laser Facial Treatment
A favorite of celebrities to get red carpet ready, the carbon laser facial is one of the best and most popular treatments available for brighter, more radiant skin. This revolutionary laser peel is perfect for improving oily skin, dull skin, enlarged pores, acne and removing blackheads.
The carbon laser facial is a gentle procedure that is pain-free and requires zero downtime. This non-invasive treatment works by combining the healing powers of activated charcoal with a safe laser. During the facial, a layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin which will penetrate deep into the pores attaching to dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. Next, the laser comes in. When the laser is passed over the skin, the carbon will absorb the light energy. As the laser vaporizes the carbon, cells begin producing more collagen in the deep layers of the skin, while dead skin, oil, and dirt are removed from the surface.
For the best carbon laser facial in San Diego, look no further than SDBotox. Immediately following the treatment, the results will be noticeable. A carbon facial will leave you with softer, smoother, firmer, and more exfoliated skin.
We strive to be fair and transparent about our pricing at San Diego Botox. Results of the carbon laser peel are immediate after one treatment. However, to keep your skin looking plump and healthy, we recommend regular sessions of the blackout facial.
Carbon Laser Peel Price
$250 SDBotox Prime per area
CARBON LASER FACIAL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Don’t wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners can be used for four weeks before the treatment. This includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, and prolonged sun exposure.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk of bruising. The team at San Diego Botox can give you more information during your consultation.
- Avoid any treatments that may irritate the skin 1-2 weeks before the treatment - waxing, depilatories, etc.
- If you’ve had dermal filler or botox treatments, please wait a minimum of 2 weeks before undergoing a blackout facial treatment.
- If you have had any health changes or started taking any new medication since your last appointment, please notify SDBotox.
- If a rash, cut, or bruise appears in the treatment area, we recommend rescheduling your appointment until your skin can heal.
- If you have or are currently suffering from cold sores, let your doctor know. A prescription is needed to get rid of any infection and eliminate the chance of developing sores post-treatment.
- You may have some temporary redness, bruising, or swelling at the treatment site for 24 hours.
- Treated pigment may turn darker (black or brown) within 24-48 hours. Do not pick at these areas. The treated pigment will exfoliate off the face within one week and off of the body in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Following the procedure, avoid sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent further sun damage.
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc.) for 1-2 days.
- Consult with the team at San Diego Botox about when you can resume your skincare regime.
- Avoid skin irritants for at least three days post-treatment. These include tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- If you have any concerns (blistering, excessive redness, swelling, etc.) post-treatment, please notify the team at San Diego Botox.
Sign up today to receive promotions and special offers!