Titan™ Laser Treatment
If you’ve been wondering how to achieve tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin, we have the solution: the FDA-approved Titan™ laser skin tightening. Where beauty products and other skin rejuvenation treatments fall short, the Titan™ laser system delivers incredible results. Welcome to your best skin ever.
As the skin ages, one of the most common effects is a loss of collagen, an essential building block in the skin’s structure and strength. When production starts to decrease, it results in lines, wrinkles, and folds. The Titan™ system can target aging skin on the face, jawline, abdomen, inner thighs, under the chin, the back of the upper arm, and above the knees.
What makes the Titan™ skin tightening even more remarkable is that it is one of the best treatments to diminish the appearance of crepey neck wrinkles. Many times the neck reveals a person's true age. While we can do many things to reduce aging on the face, the neck is much more difficult. If you're struggling with fine lines, sagging skin, and loss of volume on your neck, the Titan™ laser is the perfect option for you.
What exactly is Titan™ skin tightening? This non-invasive facelift works by penetrating the deep layers of the skin to send controlled pulses of infrared light that create precise dermal heating of deeper tissues. The radio frequency of this laser stimulates and targets the weakened collagen, boosting new collagen production while tightening the skin.
While other skin rejuvenation treatments provide temporary results that fade over the course of a few months, the Titan™ laser’s ability to promote the skin to heal itself can create longer-lasting results. Many patients experience results for six months or more.
We strive to be fair and transparent about our pricing at San Diego Botox. For the best results, we recommend a series of at least three Titan™ laser treatments. The number of treatments depends on which area(s) you want to focus on and the desired outcome.
Titan™ Skin Tightening Price
$675 SDBotox Prime per area
TITAN™ SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Don’t wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- If you have excess hair in the treatment area, it may need to be shaved. Men should be clean-shaven.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners can be used for four weeks before the treatment. This includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, and prolonged sun exposure.
- Avoid any treatments that may irritate the skin 1-2 weeks prior to the treatment - waxing, depilatories, etc.
- If you have had any health changes or started taking any new medication since your last appointment, please notify SDBotox.
- If a rash, cut, or bruise appears in the treatment area, we recommend rescheduling your appointment until your skin can heal.
- If you have or are currently suffering from cold sores, let your doctor know. A prescription is needed to get rid of any infection and eliminate the chance of developing sores post-treatment.
- You may have some temporary redness, bruising, or swelling at the treatment sites for the first few days.
- Following the procedure, avoid sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent further sun damage.
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc.) for 1-2 days.
- Consult with the team at San Diego Botox about when you can resume your skincare regime.
- Avoid skin irritants for at least three days post-treatment. These include tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- If you have any concerns (blistering, excessive redness, swelling, etc.) post-treatment, please notify the team at San Diego Botox.
Sign up today to receive promotions and special offers!