What Is a Hydrafacial Treatment and Its Benefits on Skincare?
Do you want to have beautiful, subtle, clear skin? While you may be in a routine of using your favorite, skincare products, a HydraFacial treatment may be just what you need to glow. It is a common facial treatment that is done in-office and is a go-to facial that gets the nod for being great for multiple skin types and addressing certain skin issues.
What is HydraFacial Treatment?
HydraFacial treatment is a medical-grade resurfacing treatment that unclogs the pores and hydrates the skin. It can be customized to address specific skin types. HydraFacial treatment involves multiple steps, including cleansing, exfoliating, extracting and restoring the essential components to the skin. It is performed by cosmetic professionals who are licensed to perform facial treatments.
How Treatment Works
The HydraFacial treatment utilizes water as the exfoliating medium and a patented Vortex-Fusion device to cleanse, exfoliate, and extract dead skin cells while hydrating the skin. The uniquely designed Vortex-Fusion tip creates a wet, vacuum-like sensation as specialty serums are passed several times across the skin dislodging impurities deep within the pores. A mild acid peel is infused back into the pores using a feathering motion and creates a tingling sensation that is a result of salicylic acid.
Vortex-Fusion begins when extractions have been made, supplying the skin with potent ingredients such as peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid that leaves the skin clean, plump, and radiantly hydrated.
HydraFacial Treatment Add-ons
Furthermore, for targeted results that can benefit the skin, specific add-ons can be applied, which can include:
- CTGF: A naturally derived human growth hormone factor that regulates cell growth and is crucial in the maintenance of healthy skin structure and function. It is used for a more intense treatment and addressing rough textured skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Britenol: This uniquely formulated product is made up of alpha-arbutin and vitamin C and is designed to target dark spots and sun-damaged areas. It works as a spot corrector, delivering these vital ingredients deep into the epidermis and creates an even complexion while brightening the skin.
- DermaBuilder: This product delivers skin conditioning peptides, including acetyl octapeptide-3 and palmitoyl dipeptides-5 that are used to hydrate, plump, and soothe the skin, as well to reduce fine lines wrinkles from smoother, younger-looking skin.
Benefits of HydraFacial
HydraFacial offers several benefits that you will appreciate, including the following:
- No downtime required: In as little as 30 minutes, a HydraFacial treatment can produce clearer, hydrated, and more glowing skin, with minimal to no irritation. You don’t have to take time off from work to recover from treatment and can carry on with your daily routine as normal.
- Works on sensitive skin: Since HydraFacial treatment doesn’t use pore-softening steam, and there’s no lancing or manual squeezing of the skin, so it doesn’t cause excessive redness. For this reason, it can be used to treat sensitive skin that can be deep cleaned without causing much inflammation.
- Treatment can be customized: HydraFacial treatment can be customized to address specific skin issues and meet a patient’s unique needs. Issues that can be addressed include acne, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- Painless: Patients do not have to worry about any pain with treatment because the swipe of the treatment wand does not pinch, scrape, or pull the skin. There are no needles involved, and typically no unpleasant burning or nasty reactions.
HydraFacial treatment is powerful and effective and is a great option for anyone looking to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness, vibrancy, elasticity, and texture, and correct brown spots, oily, or congested skin, large pores and achieve even tone. It is safe and reliable, requires no downtime and will leave you with skin that feels anew.