CoolSculpting is an FDA approved, completely non-invasive way to eliminate stubborn areas of fat. The treatment uses controlled cooling technology to freeze the fat without affecting the overlying skin. That means no downtime, no scalpel, and not even a needle! Our team of CoolSculpting experts at SDBotox are some of the best in San Diego and we know that the noticeable results will make you look and feel great.
The procedure itself is a quick and relaxing experience. During the treatment, the CoolSculpting machine is attached to the desired area of your body. You’ll then spend the next 30 minutes watching TV, reading, or even taking a nap. When you’re done, the treated areas are massaged for a few minutes to disperse the crystallized fat cells and aid the body in naturally processing and absorbing them. The machine is then reapplied to the next desired area.
Achieving the appearance of a slimmer, more toned body is the easiest it has ever been. After a thorough assessment, our knowledgeable and skilled providers will help you develop a treatment plan to help you reach your body goals.
We strive to be fair and upfront about our pricing at San Diego Botox. Unlike other Botox clinics, we promise no hidden fees and will answer the question, "how much does botox cost?" Consultation is free of charge meaning regardless if you decide to get Botox or not, you will not be charged for your visit.
$625 SDBotox Prime per area
CoolSculpting Treatment Instructions
- Avoid blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medication for 7 days prior to the treatment. They increase the chance of bruising and swelling after treatments. Medications to avoid include Aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Fish Oil Supplements, Vitamin E, and other NSAIDs.
- To reduce the risk of discomfort, avoid prolonged sun exposure. Sunburn or any other type of skin injury can make the treatment uncomfortable.
- If a rash, cut, or bruise appears in the treatment area, we recommend rescheduling your appointment until your skin has had the chance to heal.
- You may have some temporary redness, bruising, or swelling at the treatment sites for the first few days.
- Though rare, you may feel pain following the procedure. To alleviate any discomfort, take 600 mg-800 mg of Ibuprofen every 8 hours until the pain subsides.
- Following the procedure, you may feel temporary tingling, numbness, tenderness, cramping, or skin sensitivity. This is normal and typically resolves within a few hours, but may last for several weeks after your procedure.
- To see the best results, exercise regularly, stay hydrated, and eat a diet packed with whole foods.