Botox is the only FDA approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, crow’s feet, a forehead wrinkles in adults. Botox partially paralyzes the muscles responsible for these lines so the wrinkles cannot be continuously reinforced by underlying muscular contraction. With time, the wrinkles fade and you obtain a more youthful appearance.
Botox competitors include topical creams, which simply do not address the source of the wrinkle, and plastic surgery, which is very invasive, painful and requires general anesthesia. Not to be confused with cosmetic lasers, Botox focuses on removing fine lines rather than evening the skin tone. The purpose of Botox is to restore elasticity and bring a youthful glow to the appearance of the skin.
We strive to be fair and upfront about our pricing at San Diego Botox. Unlike other Botox clinics, we promise no hidden fees and will answer the question, "how much does botox cost?" Consultation is free of charge meaning regardless if you decide to get Botox or not, you will not be charged for your visit.
$11 SDBotox Prime per unit
- Minimum purchase of 10 units
- Minimum purchase of 10 units
- minimum purchase of 30 units
BOTOX® Treatment Instructions
- If you have or are currently suffering from cold sores, let your doctor know. A prescription is needed in order to get rid of any infection and eliminate the chance of developing sores post-treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medication 10 to 14 days prior to treatment. These medications increase the chance of bruising and swelling at the injection site. Blood-thinning medications include Aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Fish Oil Supplements, Vitamin E, and other NSAIDs.
- Avoid alcohol 1 week before your treatment, it causes blood thinning which increases the risk of bruising.
- It is recommended that you schedule your appointment 2 weeks before a special event to allow ample time for bruising and swelling to disappear.
- If a rash, cold sore, or blemish appears in the treatment area, it is recommended that the appointment is rescheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before the procedure to reduce the chances of lightheadedness, fainting, and nausea during treatment.
- To prevent bruising, consider taking Arnica for 1 week before the procedure. Allocate 5 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day.
- After treatment, you may have small bumps at each injection site. Do NOT rub or massage the areas for 4 hours after the injections.
- Avoid facials, laser treatments, microdermabrasion for up to 10 days after treatment.
- DO NOT lie down, do any heavy lifting, vigorous exercise, or active straining for 4 hours after treatment. Avoiding these movements will prevent migration of the medication to other parts of the body.
- Feel free to go about regular activities like showering and applying makeup (with light and gentle movements).
- It takes about 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. After 2 weeks, if desired results are not visible, you may require additional Botox.
Sign up today to receive promotions and special offers!